On Thursday, April 6th, Happy2Thrive and TCNJ MannMukti hosted their first ever Spill the Chai event at The College of New Jersey.
The purpose of the event was to cultivate conversations around mental health. There were facilitators asking questions about a variety of topics, ranging from body image to cultural stereotypes to academic pressures to family dynamics. The point was to emphasize that our mental health can be impacted by many aspects of our lives.
MannMukti is a nonprofit organization who’s mission is to encourage healthy, open dialogue of South Asian mental health issues in an effort to remove stigma, improve awareness and promote self-care.
– aka Dare to Love for the cookies!
– IndieGrill for the chai!
– AMA Printing for the incredible t-shirts!
– Anjappar for the delicious food!
– TCNJ Saathiya, All College Theatre at TCNJ, TCNJ NAACP, and TCNJ’s Indian Student Association for co-sponsoring this event and having their respective representatives at our event!
– the amazing TCNJ MannMukti E-Board for all of their hard work, dedication, and creativity to help us pull off this event!